Meeting in Åkersberga 29th May - 02 June 2012
For meeting participants, outcomes and more photos please visit the TwinSpace called "FUTURIZE - Young eyes on future" (I always knew that there are many ways leading to Rome....;-).
|Going to Stockholm by boat on a rainy day....|
Meeting in Zwolle: 22-26 Nov 2011
Presentations of the participating colleges
Aida Sirvent, Renée Kreis, Cleo Egger, Miriam Guijarro
Rasmus Eriksson, Anton Nilbrink, Kevin Niklasson, Jim Folsom, Beatrice Johansson, Maja Dickman
Jan Tuijnman, Anouk Visscher, Tatum Hekkert, Loes Wijnen, Chantal Veldhuijsen, Patricia Hadders, Zinedine Sghari, Tom van der Bliek, Guusje Weber, Ilse de Groot, Thomas Riepma, Aron Klapwijk, Lima Dastgeer, Anne Jansen, Bryan Meeuwissen, Fleur Smale, Sanne van der Brug
Anne Kasong Yav, Benoit Tipy, Raphaelle Dupont, Rémi Dhumeaux
Text document: IN WHAT NEW FRENCH TECHNOLOGIES CHANGE OUR EVERYDAY LIVES ?
Our visit to Amsterdam....and the teachers
Preparatory Conference 24 - 28 November 2010
During the late evening session on Nov 24th:
- Kerim presented Açi Schools
- the Spanish proposals regarding the Comenius subject were presented
- Kerim s observations regarding those porposals were exposed and dicussed
Session 25th Nov 2010
This is a summary of the meeting agenda, dynamics and results of the 25th Nov 2010.
Lines of work and envisaged Project results:
FUTURIZE: Young eyes on the future:
|Ideas & culture, Technological innovations. Both lines of work should be investigated with regard to their (a) current, (b) former (25 years ago) and (c) expected future (in 25 years) state of the art. The expected future should be worked out more than the actual and past situations. Students working on Technological innovations should be 16-18 years old, whereas Ideas & Culture should be treated by students age 14-16.|
Session 26th Nov 2010
After a brief review of the foregoing session results as published on this page, four groups formed to work on the following issues according to a former evaluation schedule:
- Dianne and Mary Anne: Application form
- Katarina, René, Carmen:
- Project evaluation and impact
- Dissemination and use of project outcomes within participation organizations
- Appropriate work programme for two years
- Jean, Arjen, Claudia:
- Clear and realistic aims of the Project
- Relevant subject for the Comenius Programme
- Results are relevant for the Partnership
- Impact and benefits are clear and well defined
- Appropriate balance between roles and tasks of the participants in terms of involvement
- Louis-Marie, Henk, Thomas, Silvia:
- Communication and cooperation
- Involvement of pupils and staff in planning, implementation and evaluation
- Integration of the Project into curriculae
Results of this group work were not presented.
During a second approach the groups realized that they need to work out the Project objectives. Henk and Arjen made a proposal...
...and than groups started working them out, differenciating three sections:
- Comenius - Thomas and Arjen
- Younger students - Henk, Jean, Arjen, Claudia
- Older students - Katarina, Mary Anne, Dianne, René, Carmen
Thomas and Arjen presented their results, which were revised and discussed in plenary. The group decided to start working on different items of the application form in different groups. Results were not presented.
Which forms to use? What is important?
The Spanish and the Swedish National Agencies confirmed that we should use the 2010 format for the application form and not the 2011 European form. The Spanish Agency further pointed out the importance to mention that the College is a multilingual one, if so. The French National Agency informed that:
- If the application of the coordinating college is approved and the other countries have sufficient funds, it is probable that the project will be approved.
- A successful application should:
- Be original, have new ideas
- Show clearly how the project is integrated into the curriculae
- Make clear that disadvantaged students are preferred in the mobility programme
Final plenary session
The final plenary session took place from 18:45 till 19:45, during which:
- the national coordinators were determined (see above)
- possible meeting dates and venues were listed (see above)
- the status of application elements was revised
- the Swedish delegation offered to write the application, requesting the information needed from the other partners on time
- meeting objectives were revised
- the meeting was evaluated
Comenius on the Radio
The four College Principals were interviewed by four students form Lope de Vega on Comenius in an live interview on Internet radio. Questions were:
- When you take part of this project you visit different countries so, could you please tell me which country you like the most and why?
- As astudent if I would like to participate in a Comenius Project what are the requirement I need to have?
- As far as i know the Comenius Project has been running for a long time and I think the subjects you have talked about the different I would like to know, if possible, some of the names of the projects and the main idea of them?
- Could you tell me why did you decide to become a Comenius member?
Facilitation, documentation and photos by Horst Salzwedel.